Getting Started Exercise #101



We all have days when we just don't know what to draw, so I have exercises that get me started. One of my favorite is just doodling, but with this exercise i get started doodling by outlining my hand. Then i just do a contour drawing inside the hand outline and see where it goes. Many times i will do two or three hand doodles until my inspiration is found,

Hand Doodling Exercise;
Step 1: Outline your hand on piece of paper or your art journal.
Step 2: Just start doing a doodle design inside the hand outline.
Step 3: See where it takes you, feel free to go outside the hand.
Step 4: Repeat the exercise again and have some fun getting started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist: Henri Rousseau - Surprised! Storm in the Forest

Artist: Paul Klee - Cat and Bird

Artist: Van Gogh Sunflowers